Stock History Analyzer
This tool will provide information on the short and long term returns for a single stock.
Instructions For Use
This tool is made specifically for .csv files generated by Yahoo Finance. To create a file to upload:
- Go to Yahoo Finance
- Type symbol of the stock you want in the search bar and press enter
- Click on the “Historical Data” tab
- Select a time period (I normally choose Max)
- Change the Frequency to Monthly
- Click Apply
- Click Download
The downloaded file can be uploaded directly below.
|Number Years||Worst Return*||Average Return**||Best Return*|
* Returns are calculated with this formula
** Average returns are the average of the return values of a specific time frame. For example the 10 year average return is the average of every 10 year return calculated from the .csv file.